ADR Program Information
- Policies and Procedures (as of 4/23/2018)
- Order amending ADR Policies and Procedures (as of 4/23/2018)
- Policies and Procedures (as of 3/2018)
- Order amending ADR Policies and Procedures (as of 3/2018)
- Order updating ADR Policies and Procedures (as of 2/2018)
- UPDATES to Policies and Procedures (as of 2/2018)
Frequently Asked Questions
Early Neutral Evaluation in the Western District of Pennsylvania
- What and When?
ADR Neutral Forms
The ADR Neutral Forms are PDF writeable forms.
Your computer must be able to write PDF files to save or print any input entered on the form.
- ADR Certificate of Compliance
- Arbitrator’s Claim for Compensation
- Notice of ADR Session
- Notice of Continued Representation
- Notice of Withdrawal of Appearance for PRO SE ADR Session
- Report Of Neutral
- Report Of Private Arbitration
- Stipulation Selecting ADR Process
- Stipulation To Binding Arbitration
ADR Evaluation Form
Please complete this form after your ADR process has concluded