20th Commissioned Judge,
Federal Judicial Service:
Nominated by Harry S Truman on February 27, 1951, to a seat vacated by Nelson McVicar; Confirmed by the Senate on April 24, 1951; received commission on April 25, 1951; sworn in on May 4, 1951.
Service terminated on April 9, 1953, due to death.
Instructor, Duquesne Law School, 1930-1942
Assistant City Solicitor, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 1934-1936
Assistant County Solicitor, County of Allegheny, Pennsylvania, 1936-1938
City Solicitor, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 1938-1942